The student must submit the following documents to the
Institute on the arrival to Ukraine:
1. School Certificate with the subjects and grades (in the original and a copy).
2. Medical Certificate issued by the Department of Health in the student’s Country at least two months prior to the student’s arrival to Ukraine, or issued in Ukraine.
3. Medical Insurance
4. Birth Certificate (in the original and a copy).
5. Invitation Letter/Non-objection letter (in the original).
6. Passport and two photo copy (front page and page with Ukrainian visa issued by Ukrainian Embassy)
7. 12 photos, size 3,5 x 4,5, matte.
8. Certificate about recognition (if required)
9. Application for providing recognition process
Documents listed in items 1,2,3,5 must be translated into Ukrainian and legalized by the Ukrainian Embassy in an applicant`s country.
Please make sure before leaving your country that all above mentioned documents should be along with you on arrival when entering Ukraine.
The documents must be legalized in a way legally provided in home country of an applicant unless otherwise stipulated by international laws.
Please contact as directly email – email@example.com