Ukrainian Academy of Public Administration, Odessa Regional Institute, Office of President of Ukraine, Odessa, Ukraine
Master of Public Administration
Relevant Coursework: Principles of Public Administration, Organizational Theory and Behavior in the
Public Sector, Economic Environment and the Public Sector, Analytical Methods, Computer-based
Management Systems and The Policy Process in Health Care Administration.
Erasmus-Mundus Master PhoenixEM Dynamics of Health and Welfare
Linkoping University, Linkoping, Sweden
Autonomous University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Full tuition scholarship provided by the European Commission
Relevant Coursework: master program aim to provide knowledge and expertise for research and for the future management of health and welfare in Europe and elsewhere
Brandeis University, Heller School for Social Policy & Management, Waltham, MA, USA
Master of Science in International Health Policy and Management, May 2009
Full tuition scholarship provided by Brandeis University
Relevant Coursework: International Health Economics, Advanced Cost-Effectiveness and Benefit Analysis, Healthcare Management, Operation, Strategic and Financial Management of Health related organizations, Monitoring and Evaluation, Quality and Performance Measurement in Health Services
National Ukrainian Academy of Postgraduate Medical Education, Kiev, Ukraine
Doctor-Intern of Orthopedics and Traumatology Department
Medical Institute of Ukrainian Association of Folk Medicine, Kiev, Ukraine
Doctor-Intern of Family Medicine Department
Medical Institute of Ukrainian Association of Folk Medicine, Kiev, Ukraine
Medical Doctor Diploma
Kiev Medical University (KMU) – Kiev, Ukraine
- Articulating the University’s vision, mission, and values with internal and external stakeholders;
- Supporting and enhancing the institution’s academic mission and overall operations;
- Building upon the existing traditions, distinctiveness, and strengths of the University.
CDC-Ukraine – Kiev, Ukraine
Project Facilitator (09/2012-05/2013)
- Acted as the WB contact point in-between international and national team in HIV Program Efficiency Study in Ukraine.
The World Bank (WB) – Kiev, Ukraine
Public Health Consultant (06/2012-09/2012)
- Acted as the WB contact point in-between international and national team in HIV Program Efficiency Study in Ukraine;
- Have written the report on Ukrainian public procurement of pharmaceuticals and of medical goods;
- Worked with the head of the WB Human Development Unit on the issues of healthcare reform in Ukraine.
New Hampshire Orthopedic Center (NHOC) – Nashua, New Hampshire
Supply Chain Specialist (08/2009-07/2010)
- Assisting in a cost analysis project for medical supplies and consumable goods. Obtained a baseline for costs and allowed for the organization to save approximately 30% annually;
- Integrated all medical supplies and consumable goods used at NHOC in to a new software which allowed to control its usage more efficiently and ensured steady supply chain;
- Conjointly with Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Project Manager worked in implementing EMR project plans at the clinic which resulted for NHOC to move to electronic platform of record keeping.
Kyiv Medical University of UAFM – Kiev, Ukraine
Senior Manager of International Department (10/2004-present)
- Led Institute’s international collaboration for global research projects, student outreach and partnerships;
- Aided in the exchange of scientific research works between medical educational establishments of former Soviet Union countries and EU;
- Served as English language interpreter for official meetings and for workshops with foreign lecturers which took place at the institute;
- Arranged and managed conferences/lectures of foreign lecturers for the students and teaching staff, including Public Health lectures;
- Developed and directed the program for approximately 1,000 students to gain international experience and earn money during the seasonal work abroad through US and UK
Project Coordinator of Ukrainian Doctors/Nurses Retraining Program (10/2005-07/2008)
- Organized entire operation process of the project, including signing of 10 years collaboration agreement with US investors, selecting staff, developing study curriculum for Ukrainian MD/Nurses planning to immigrate to the USA to work as registered medical practitioners;
- Led strategic development and negotiation efforts to expand operations resulting in the signing of 10 cooperation contracts with medical educational establishment and clinics throughout Ukraine;
- Recruited more than 30 staff members including English instructors, English medical terminology instructors, managers;
- Coordinated with a team to redesign and gain final approval of unique one-year retraining studying program designed for Ukrainian MD/Nurses;
- Conjointly with US investors provided project’s financial management, with an approximate overall budget of $1.5 million;
- Conducted outreach and presentations resulting in motivating over 300 MD and/or Nurses to join the project;
- Collaborated daily with investors to provide them with ongoing feedback. Prepared and edited narrative reports for them.
Charitable Foundation “BLAGOMED” – Kiev, Ukraine
- Liaised with German charitable foundation and Ukrainian office of the Eurasia Foundation for supplying our fund with used medical equipment, in-kind donation equivalent of $25,000;
- Coordinated logistic of delivery of the medical equipment to Ukraine and worked with heads of 9 hospitals to control its distribution, based upon current needs;
- Administered annual and activity related budgets and reports as well as received and disbursed revenue;
- Authored $10,000 award winning competition proposal on education and dissemination of knowledge about healthy way of life among youth;
- Implemented healthy living project conjointly with volunteered medical students including conducting seminars, distributing of brochures and leading media presentations;
- Headed communications outreach such as writing direct mail letters, newsletters, brochures and press releases;
- Wrote annual reports, grant proposals, newsletters, mission statements, media scripts and organizational speeches.
Executive Director (11/2003-07/2006)
- Created a youth health improvement program and wrote a successful grant proposal to fund the initiative in the local community. Managed staff and volunteers who mentored under aged youth from disadvantaged families;
- Worked with diverse communities, which have complex health need;
- Delivery of programmes — training/mentoring.
Chief Treasure and the International Relationships Officer of Students’ Scientific Society at Medical Institute of UAFM (11/2001-05/2005)
- Initiated and arranged lectures on the fundamentals of scientific research for students, post-graduate students and teachers. Topics included: how to conduct the research for a scientific degree, to choose the research topic, to plan the experiment, to analyze the experiment data;
- Conducted fundraising among Institute’s administration and among students.
International Young Leaders Conference for a Good Governance and Global Peace – Seoul, South Korea (August 1st -15th 2003)
- On a competitive basis selected as representative from Ukraine. Winner of Kiev’s Contest of Young Leaders among Students of Private Educational Establishments. Approximately 1,000 participants were presented on the Conference from different parts of the world.
Higher education completed at Dnipropetrovs’k University of Economics and Law (now Alfred Nobel University, Dnipro). Studied at the School of Management Consultants in the Moscow Academy of National Economy under the Government of the Russian Federation and has also completed a course at a language school in the UK.
Director of the Dnipro Regional Charity Fund «Ukrainian-Polish Centre for Development of Management, Business and Investment».
Full Professor, Doctor of Science (Economics)
One of the authors of the project to create and organize the broadcasting company «Commonwealth» UOC (27 TCE) at Alfred Nobel University, Dnipro, author and developer of the current system of cooperation with European institutions of higher education, information technology, management of higher education institutions.
Works effectively with sponsors, which allows students and young academics of our university to obtain grants from the International Fund «Revival».
Coauthor of the management system for developing tools of project management and methods of media planning at Alfred Nobel University, Dnipro, co-author of information-analytical centers in Kiev and Dnipro aimed at attracting the attention of a wide range of the scientific and business public in Ukraine and Poland.
Jointly in charge of the preparation and implementation of investment projects conducted within the framework of the Ukrainian-Polish Centre for the introduction of energy-saving technologies and for the introduction of modern systems into the teaching process in higher education institutions under private ownership using the experience of Poland in the implementation within the teaching process of the requirements and standards of the EU .
Author and organizer of conferences, round tables, economic, business forums and meetings with community leaders, representatives of the business community and students at the regional and international levels.