The student has to submit the following documents to the Institute on the arrival to Ukraine:
1. Original (and Copy) School Certificate with the subjects and grades.
2. Medical Certificate issued by the Department of Health in the
student’s Country at least two months prior to the student’s arrival
to Ukraine, or issued in Ukraine.
3. Medical Insurance
4. Original (and Copy) of Birth Certificate.
5. Original of Invitation Letter/Non-objection letter.
6. Passport and two photo copy (front page and page with Ukrainian visa issued by Ukrainian Embassy)
7. 12 photos, size 3,5 x 4,5, matte.
8. Certificate about recognition (if required)
9. Application for providing recognition process
Documents under pp. 1,2,3,5,6 should be translated into Ukrainian and legalized by the Ukrainian Embassy
in your country.
Please make sure before leaving your country all these above said documents should be along with you on
arrival while entering Ukraine.
The documents are be legalized in a way legally provided in home country of the applicant unless otherwise
stipulated by international laws.
The International Department contact details:
Phone number: +38099-378-92-33